Friday 28 March 2014

God Will Judge You - Tchidi Tchikere's Estranged Wife To Nuella Njubigbo


Ex-wife of popular movie director, producer and actor Tchidi Tchikere, Sophia (pictured left) has reacted to the statement released yesterday by actress Nuella Njubigbo.
Nuella claimed she only started dating the movie director after his marriage to Sophia packed up.

The claim has been rubbished by Sophia who said she didn't know about the impending wedding until she read it here. She also said she initially found the news hard to believe because she and Tchidi are not formally divorced.

Reacting to Nuella's comments that the affair with Tchidi only started after his marriage ended, Sophia said it was a lie, because Nuella started dating Chidi long before their marriage ended, and actually blamed Nuella for causing the end of her marriage that produced three boys.

"I swear with my life, my children's life and everything I have that Nuella started dating my husband before he left the marriage.
But because I respect my husband a lot, the father of my three boys, I have kept calm and won't talk and comment because there is no need to wash your dirty linen in public. Tchidi is a wonderful husband and father and will always be. But if Nuella opened her mouth and said that she wasn't dating my husband before he left the marriage, if she's lying let her not see anything good in life and if I'm lying let me not see anything good in life.
This question is for Nuella. Nuella since you broke my marriage, have I called you? Have I looked for you? No! After what you did, you still have the right to lie and say you were not in the picture? You want to deceive the public? But you can't deceive God. You put what God has joined together asunder and made my children cry to bed every night".

No comments:

Post a Comment